There are many publishing choices available, but which one is for you? This mini-mastermind will lead you through the options and dive deep into self/indie publishing. Through a combination of instruction, discussion, brainstorming, and writing exercises, you’ll leave this class with a firm understanding of where your project fits best and a plan of action for the next practical steps.
- Definitions of each kind of publishing, and their pros and cons
- How to make the right publishing choice for your project
- Top self-publishing platforms and how to get started
- Cost-effective tools for preparing your manuscript for print
- Tips for launching and marketing
- How to treat your writing as a business
Whether you’re ready to launch or still writing, you’ll emerge from this class equipped to make the publishing decision that’s right for you.