Robynne is an experienced speaker/trainer/teacher having addressed everything from small gatherings, to teaching large workshops at writers’ conferences, right through to advocating for important causes on British television.
Robynne speaks and teaches with humor, warmth, energy, and refreshing clarity. Whether she is speaking or teaching, you will emerge encouraged and equipped.
Typical venues include:
- Historical Events
- Leadership Events
- And more!
Sample speaking topics include:
- Raising Globally-Minded Kids
- Little House on the Prairie (especially the three women who made up the composite character of Nellie Oleson)
- Pioneer skills/cooking
- Traveling West in a Wagon
- The Art of Semi-Fiction
- Self-Publishing 101
- Marketing Basics for Writers
- Blogging Your Way to a Book Deal
- Beginning Writers’ Bootcamp
- And Numerous Craft Workshops, including:
- Establishing the Stakes
- Creating Secondary Characters that Matter
- Writing Tips for Tighter Writing
- Creating Compelling Characters
- Description with a Purpose
- How Not to Get Published (and other insider tips)
If you have a specific topic or event you would like to discuss, or would like a complete list of potential speaking and teaching topics, please let me know.
You can contact me directly at:
877-573-2613 (toll free voicemail & fax)
Or use the contact form on the Contact page to get in touch.